Coconut Milk E liquid
Coconut Milk E liquid is available in many different e-liquid blends designed for various vaping devices and coils. Bescigliquid’s Coconut Milk E liquid is also available in various Nicotine levels, you can choose your desired Nicotine level using the drop down boxes next to the product.
Different types of E liquid ratios
If you want to have more vape clouds with your Dessert E liquid we suggest a higher VG ratio such as a 80/20 VG or a 70/30 VG.
Less vape ratios/more throat hit
If you want to have more throat hit with your Dessert Shortfill E liquid we suggest a higher PG ratio such as a 70/30 PG or a 60/40 VG.
A little bit of both?
Ratios that have the best of both (vape and throat hit) try ratios such as a 50/50 VG, 60/40 VG.
New vapers tend to start on a higher Nicotine strength such as a 12 MG or even higher and gradually work themselves down over a period of time.
Purchasing 72 MG Nicotine
For this Coconut Milk E liquid you will need 72 MG Nicotine to add it, you can purchase 72 MG Nicotine from Ebay or other places. Once you have chosen your options, the Coconut Milk E liquid bottle will have very easy to use instructions on how much Nicotine to add to it.
To use Nicotine shots
These Dessert Shortfill E liquid products can be used with Nicotine shots, your can view our full range of Dessert Shortfill E liquid with Nicotine shots here, this might be what you are looking for.
Steeping your Dessert Shortfill E liquid
Coconut Milk E liquid may need steeping before use, some Dessert Shortfill E liquid vapers do prefer this. Once you receive your Coconut Milk E liquid shake well, and leave locked away in a cool dark place away from children and pets and leave for around 1 week or more shaking your Coconut Milk E liquid every few days. This process works for all Dessert Shortfill E liquid and it enhances the flavours in the Tobacco E liquid, getting the most from your vaping experience.
DESSERT E LIQUID INFORMATION
- 50 ml and 100 ml child-proof and tamper evident bottles.
- Complies with the European TPD
- Steeping maybe required for best results.
- All Dessert E liquids are made and produced by Bestcigliquid.co.uk
- Ingredients include the highest quality pharmaceutical and food grade ingredients
- CHIP compliant packaging and labeling
- Preparation and bottling conforms to the highest safety and hygiene standards in IS07 clean rooms
- We are not aware specifically but it is possible some flavours may contain traces of nuts.
- The bottle nib is removable by pushing the nib to one side and popping it back in once your 72 mg Nicotine/shots have been added.
- Any further information we need to know please leave this in the comments box at checkout or view our helpful E liquid and vaping guide.
For further information about bestcigliquid.co.uk please see some helpful links below:
Vapingwithvic – online E liquid and Hardware reviewer
Colin Millar – online E liquid and Hardware reviewer
POTV – E liquid vaping forum
UKVapers – E liquid vaping forum
Mr Scotchpie – online E liquid and Hardware reviewer
Disclaimer: No Nicotine whatsoever is included with this product. We have clearly shown instructions on how to make personal vaporizer liquid. Adding Nicotine is at users own risk. Steeping these liquids will differ from flavour to flavour and we hold no responsibility for user error. For further assistance and guidance please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org